When we visit Vegas, life shifts into high gear. On a long weekend we’ll check into one of the newest hotels, cruise the best stores, or slip into a table at a restaurant where the waiting list is otherwise a mile long.
The $9-billion-dollar CityCenter complex on the Las Vegas Strip has become our go-to place. We recommend Aria, for its casino and Liquid the adults-only pool; as well as Vdara, which has more of a boutique-hotel feel and a spa that whisks away jetlag while re-energizing.
• Three-night stay at either Aria or Vdara hotel in CityCenter Las Vegas
• Exotics Racing experience for one, with the option to add a second person sharing your hotel room
• VIP daybed at Aria’s Liquid pool lounge for one day (or 2 VIP show tickets during winter months)
• VIP entry bottle service at a select Light Group nightclub for one night
• Preferred dinner reservations at a select Las Vegas restaurant