Over the course of four incredible days, attendees will experience grand tastings, seminars, special dinners, and entertainment. All aspects of the program have been designed with the highest level of excellence in mind, from the selection of wines to the locations.
Privileged and unprecedented access to Tuscany's best wineries and winemakers showcasing premium wines in one of the most dramatic vinicultural regions of the world.
Tutored tastings featuring topics on Tuscan winemaking, led by James Suckling and complemented by his guest panelists and experts.
A welcome dinner featuring new vintage wines and live music from Havana’s hottest pianist, Ernán López Nussa, performing with his trio.
Gala dinner at the opulent Palazzo Corsini on the banks of the Arno.
Relaxed country lunch featuring a traditional Tuscan pig roast courtesy of Sting and Trudie Styler at their private villa, Il Palagio
- Thursday, May 17, 2012Arrive in Tuscany and check into your 5-star hotel7:30 p.m. Welcome House PartyWines, Cigars and CelebritiesGrand Hotel Villa CoraA festive welcome dinner features new vintage wines and live music from Havana’s hottest pianist, Ernán López Nussa performing with his trio.The Italian premiere screening of James Suckling’s and James Orr’s film Heart and Soul of Cuba, recently shown to rave reviews at the International Latin America Film Festival and the Sonoma Film Festival, follows.Cap the evening with a grappa tasting paired with Cuban cigars
- Friday, May 18, 2012 Grand tastings with the 50 top wineries in TuscanyTasting seminars with James SucklingGala dinner at the private and exclusive Palazzo Corsini
- Saturday, May 19, 2012 Grand tastings with the 50 top wineries in TuscanyTasting seminars with James SucklingPrivate dinners at the Palazzi of well-known wine estates including Antinori, Frescobaldi, Mazzei, Ferragamo, Corsiniand Banfi
- Sunday, May 20, 2012Traditional Tuscan pig roast BBQ hosted by Sting andTrudie Styler
- Sunday, May 21, 2012International departure