Savor the atmosphere of Tuscany from two distinct locales - a gorgeous resort overlooking the Silver Coast and a medieval village nestled among vineyards in Arezzo.
Blue sea, long beaches, black rock, hills covered with woods, marshes and flat lands, green hills and natural thermal baths are among the unique features to be enjoyed along Tuscany's Silver Coast. Begin in the town of Maremma, the striking land that stretches between the beaches of the Mediterranean Sea and Tuscany’s rolling hills. Here you'll stay in a lovely 5-star resort that offers a range of activities from relaxing on the beach to boating in crystal clear waters to 18-panoramic holes of golf.
Continue onward to Il Borro, a historic, Ferragamo-owned medieval village, agricultural estate and winery located near Arezzo. Surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, in the shadow of the cypress trees of the ancient Via dei Sette Ponti, an area rich in art and culture between the three main cities of Tuscany Florence, Arezzo and Siena.
- 3 nights at the Argentario Resort in a Travel Club Junior Suite with buffet breakfast
- One gourmet dinner including Argentario wine selection
- 2 days at the exclusive beach club
- Entrance to the Espace Wellness Center
- Free driving range & 50% discount off 18-hole green fees
- 3 nights at Il Borro in a Deluxe Medieval Suite with buffet breakfast
- One gourmet dinner including Il Borro wine selection
- Wine tour in the historic Il Borro wine cellar
- Entrance to La Corte Wellness Center
- On-site horseback riding and mountain bikes available